We are attending the upcoming 2023 Naidex event
Michelle and Anthony from our Business Development team will be attending the National Accessibility, Inclusion and Disability Expo (Naidex) in Birmingham on March 22nd and 23rd, 2023. We look forward to seeing you there!
Naidex is a flagship event for the disability community, offering valuable resources for families navigating their disability and mobility journey, as well as business professionals seeking the latest advancements in the marketplace.
Attending this event is an exciting opportunity as several members of the PDR team have vast experience in the design and implementation of therapy and mobility products and equipment. Michelle states, “We always put the user at the heart of the process, so it’s crucial to attend such events as they provide the necessary insight for improving our work in this area.”
Examples of this in our work include:
- Brace - A next-generation brace for the treatment of Pectus Carinatum (often known as pigeon chest) where the breastbone protrudes excessively affecting approximately 1 in 400 children.
- Smart Response Pump - A product that provides active pressure support in both hospital and home care settings within a broader service provision to provide the greatest possible value, performance and connected thinking.
- Female Brace - A new brace specifically designed for the teenage female form. Worn beneath clothes, it uses contemporary materials and mechanisms to create a more comfortable, clinically effective, and discrete solution.
- Night Bag Stand – A flat pack, low cost, functional urology bag stand.
- V-Trak - PDR and V-Trak have recently joined forces through a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) with the aim to create bespoke user-centred design strategies and enhance design and manufacturing methods for V-Trak’s products.
We are looking forward to attending this year’s event and seeing the latest advancements in the marketplace as well as connecting with other organisations in the industry.
Explore more of our work or if you would like to meet up at the event let’s talk.